Thursday, October 14, 2010

How to Get Back with your Ex



 If you want to get back with your ex-boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse, I guarantee there’s one thing you MUST do.  It does not matter why you broke up, whether it was cheating or abuse or neglect or arguments or whatever, there is one common thing that is necessary for every couple to do if you want to make up. 

Apologize.

There is no making up or getting your ex back without this indispensable act.  But there is a right way and a wrong way to apologize.

Sociologists say that words comprise only 7% of what we communicate.  Other elements of communication are tone of voice, facial expression, body language, the look of the eyes etc.  These other elements are weightier than the words you say.  So if you just say, “I’m sorry,” but the other parts of your voice, face and body don’t match up, you are not apologizing the right way.

Click Here On How to Get Back with your Ex

When you have just broken up, very often you feel regret, remorse, sadness and feel sorry for what you’ve done.  It is at this initial stage immediately after the break up that you want to say, “I’m sorry,” and sometimes even tearfully.  Nine times out of ten, this is the wrong way to apologize.  Why?  Because of the timing.  When an apology is made at the wrong time, it becomes ineffective and therefore pointless.

To get your ex back, you need to apologize in the correct way.  Do not do it just because you feel lonely without your ex, do not do it out of impulse either.  A correct apology is one that is sincere and genuine.  For it to be sincere and genuine, you must put yourself into your ex’s shoes and feel what he or she feels. 

When two people break up, it’s never just one person’s fault.  It’s almost always both persons’ fault.  When you apologize, you must forget about what your ex did wrong and focus on what you did wrong, put yourself into your ex’s shoes and feel what he or she felt at the time.  Only when you can empathize in this way can your apology really be sincere.  Then, not only will your words be right, the other aspects of your communication will be right, too.  That’s when your apology becomes correct.get your ex back book

A correct apology is also one that is done at the right time.  It is no point trying to apologize when your ex is not ready to receive it.  So you have to wait for the most opportune time when he or she has calmed down and become emotionally ready to listen to you.  Wait for such a time and then make your apology.

When an apology is made in the right way, it will always be received.  And that is the indispensible part of getting back with your ex. You can more free tips at http://www.fastrelationshipfix.com

2 comments:

  1. BREAKUP RELATIONSHIP BACK AGAIN my name is David from usa contacting DR JUJULOVE because I have seen testimony that you could help breakup relationship back again and I have been in this situation for two months now ,i cant handle it anymore that is why i seek for advice from Dr JUJULove and see allot of people being help through you dr Love to get there ex back,i tell Dr JUJULove that my soon to be wife has fallen out of love with me, we have 2 children and have been together for 4 years I love this women to death, but my family is gone all due to her identity crisis. I Feel Like I have been Cheated and strong along she is 22 years old and i want her back in my life then Dr JUJULove ansure me that she would come back to me after he perform spell on her then everything that is going bad between us will turn Good suddenly between 48 hours my ex come back to me and now we have fixed a date of getting married and things are moving fine for us .if you are going through relationship problem with your ex please advice to contact DR JUJULove drjujulovespellcaster_solution@yahoo.com or drjujulovespellcastersolution@gmail.com tel :2347066207498. Regards David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Tanya, I'm from Brazil. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real.I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Jackson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Jackson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be.” you can contact the spell caster on–Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com he’s very nice and great.

    ReplyDelete